- Dec 31, 2018
- Chandigarh Academy
SSC STENOGRAPHER Coaching in Chandigarh – SSC Stenographer 2019 is organized by SSC or Staff Selection Commission to select candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade C and D. SSC Stenographer 2018 Recruitment process has started with the release of its Official Notification.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Notification
Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) has released SSC Stenographer 2019 Official Notification on 22nd October 2019. All students can apply online for SSC Stenographer 2019-20 exam.
Best SSC STENOGRAPHER Coaching in Chandigarh
Full Study Material + Daily Classes + 100% Results
Call Today 9915109266
SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam Dates
SSC has released New Exam Dates for SSC Stenographer 2018 Exam. The Computer Based Examination for SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade C and D was scheduled from 01-02-2019 to 06-02-2019. Now, SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade C and D CBT Exam will be conducted from 05-02-2019 to 07-02-2019.
|1||Availability of Application Form||22nd Oct 2019|
|2||Last date for registration||19th Nov 2019|
|3||Commencement of SSC Stenographer Grade C and D exam||05-02-2019 to 07-02-2019|
|3||SSC Stenographer Result||To be notified later|
SSC Stenographer Online Application
SSC has activated Online Application Link for SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam on 22nd October 2019. The Last date to apply online is 19th November 2019. All candidates can apply online for SSC Stenographer 2019-20 Grade C and D Exam by clicking on the link provided below:
SSC Stenographer Vacancy
SSC will be releasing SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2019 soon. If we look into the last years’ vacancy for SSC Stenographer Exam, we see that for Stenographer Grade D, the total number of vacancy announced is 1276. For Stenographer Grade C the total number of vacancy announced is 429. The Vacancy is expected to be same as of this year as well.
|Post Name||Initial Vacancy||Updated vacancy|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||323||1276|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||31||429|
SSC Stenographer Application Fee
The Application Fee for SSC Stenographer 2019 is Rs. 100/-(for General and OBC). Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen category as well as female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee for SSC Stenographer 2019.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
The SSC Stenographer 2019 examination will be conducted in 2 different levels. The first level is Grade C and D exam that comprises of MCQs and is conducted online. After this exam has been conducted, an exam to test your skill sets in various domains is conducted by SSC.
a) The details of Computer Based Examination for SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade C and D are mentioned below:
|Section Asked||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|General Awareness||50||50||2 Hours|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
- The question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice. Questions will be set in Hindi and English except for Part-III.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the question.
- Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit.
b) Skill Test in Stenography:
- Candidates who obtain the qualifying marks in the Examination as may be prescribed by the Commission will be called for the Skill Test. The commission may also prescribe qualifying marks in each part of the Examination. The Skill Test will be of qualifying nature and the Commission will fix the qualifying standards in the Skill Test for different categories of candidates.
- The candidates will have to appear for the Skill Test in Stenography. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English/ Hindi at the speed of 100 words per minute (w.p.m) for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’. The matter will have to be transcribed on the computer. The transcription time is as follows:
|Post||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration (in minutes)||Time Duration (in minutes) for the candidates who are allowed the use of scribe in the CBE (Para-7)|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||English||50||70|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||Hindi||65||90|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||English||40||55|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||Hindi||55||75|
- Candidates who opt to take the Stenography Test in Hindi will be required to learn English Stenography and vice versa after their appointment, failing which their probation may not be cleared by appointing departments. Candidates have to work as English/ Hindi stenographers as per the functional requirement of the User Office irrespective of the medium of Skill Test of the candidate during the examination.
- The skill test will be held at the Commission’s Regional/ Sub Regional Offices or at other Centre(s) as may be decided by the Commission.
- Detailed instructions regarding the Skill Test will be sent by the concerned Regional/ Sub Regional Offices of the Commission to the candidates called for the Skill Test.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus
The revised syllabus for SSC Stenographer 2019 was released by SSC in its notification. The syllabus for SSC Stenographer is different for both the stages of examination and it is mandatory for students to know the entire syllabus in order to prepare effectively for SSC Stenographer 2019. General Awareness, General Intelligence/Reasoning, and English Language are the three major sections a candidate need to proficient in for Paper-1 of SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam.
|General Awareness||English Language and Comprehension||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Current Affairs||Synonyms-Antonyms||Visual Memory|
|Awards and Honours||Sentence Structure||Blood Relation|
|Scientific Research||Reading Comprehension||Syllogism|
|History||Para Jumbles||Decision making|
|Important Dates||Problem Solving Skills|
SSC Stenographer 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum Educational Qualification required by a candidate is to be at least 12th pass from a recognized Board or University. He/She must be able to produce the required documents when asked for verification after qualifying SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam.
- A candidate must lie in the age domain of 18-30 years to be eligible for SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade C Exam.
- A candidate must lie in the age domain of 18-27 years to be eligible for SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade D Exam.
- Age Relaxation
|Category||Upper Age Limit/Age Relaxation|
|PwD (unreserved)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|Pwd (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 years|
|Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||3 years|
|Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||8 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||40 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST)||45 years|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||35 years|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST )||40 years|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces.||45 years|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces (SC/ ST)||50 years|
|Retrenched census employees of the office of Registrar General of India (They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies )||3 years plus the length of service rendered by them in connection with census, before retrenchment and weight of past service|
SSC Stenographer Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be releasing the Admit Card of Written exam for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ 2019 before the 2 weeks of the exam. Admit Card will be released first for the Written Exam. Candidates who qualify the Written Exam will be allowed to appear for the Skill Test. Admit Card for Skill Test will be released by SSC only for those candidates who have successfully qualified the Written Exam. Candidates can download SSC Stenographer Admit Card for Grade C & D by clicking on the link mentioned below:
SSC Stenographer Result
SSC Stenographer Result will be first declared for the Written exam. Candidates who clear the written exam will be eligible for the Skill Test. The Result for Skill Test will be declared after the same has been conducted by the Staff Selection Commission of India.
A candidate is required to qualify all the levels to ensure their final selection through SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam.
SSC Stenographer Cut-Off
The Cut-Off for SSC Stenographer 2019 will be declared once the result for the same has been announced by the Staff Selection Commission of India. To get an insight into the upcoming SSC Stenographer Cut-Off 2019-20, let’s have a look at the previous year cut-off for the exam.
SSC Stenographer Preparation Tips
It is really important to prepare effectively for SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam if you want to scale this paper with flying colors. Prepare from Offline Classroom Program or chose from our Correspondence Course or E-Books. Give as many Mock Test Series as you can to score high in this paper. Believe in yourself and learn the major two mantras to crack the exam: Speed and Accuracy. Solve Past Year Question Papers to know the pattern and level of difficulty of questions being asked in SSC Stenographer Exam.
Chandigarh Academy provides the best SSC STENOGRAPHER Coaching in Chandigarh
Name: Chandigarh Academy
Location: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, India-160022
Contact: +91-9915109266Tags: Best SSC Stenographer Coaching Classes in Chandigarh, Best Stenographer Exam Coaching in Chandigarh, SSC Stenographer Exam Coaching Class in Chandigarh