- Dec 29, 2018
- Chandigarh Academy
SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh – Are you looking for the best SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh where you can get SSC JE electrical, mechanical and electronics coaching in Chandigarh with advance study material. We provide you best SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh with highly professional staff. By getting an education from these institute experts, you will surely achieve great results. For every subject, They have a team of high professionals.
Visit Website and know briefly about our syllabus and admission pattern of SSC JE exam. Don’t compromise with your future. Come and gain the best education.
SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh
Full Study Material + Daily Classes + 100% Results
Call +91-9915109266 for Free Demo Class
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts written exams annually for the post of Junior Engineer (CPWD).
Those Students who will be Completing or Completed Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Govt. of India or equivalent qualification can appear for this selection examination.
• No. of vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Elect) will be determined in due course by the Govt.
• Age Limit: 18-27 years. Relaxation as per Govt. rules
• Experience: 0 years
Why Chandigarh Academy for SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh?
Chandigarh Academy is best SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh because we provide the best services. Our best services are:
Best SSC JE Coaching Institute, Call Chandigarh Academy @9915109266
- Daily Test Series (Daily test series, weekly test series) + solution classes.
- A Doubt counter separate faculty for problem solution.
- Complete updated full study material based on a current pattern of examinations.
- In-depth subject knowledge and competitive skill by the best faculty in the field.
- Flexible timings 9 AM to 8 PM and Early morning and Late evening batches available
- Affordable Fee structure
- Dedicated, committed and highly qualified faculties
- Limited Batch size and personal attention to every student
- Regular assessment & timely completion of syllabus.
- Comprehensive, focused and structured study material.
- Small Scientific Method of teaching + scheduled commitments daily.
Best SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh
Staff selection commission every year conducting the national level written the examination for the recruitment JE junior Engineer for Civil, Electrical & Mechanical trade.
The SSC-JE Exam will be held to recruit suitable candidates for the post of Junior Engineer in various government organizations. Candidates shall be screened via a two-tier selection process which consists of written examination and personal interview.
The Exam is conducted for the following posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) and (Electrical) in Central Public Works Department (CPWD) & Department of Posts.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical) in Border Roads Organization (BRO) in the Ministry of Defense.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) & Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) in Military Engineering Service (MES).
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) in Central Water Commission (CWC) and Farakka Barrage.
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the SSC JE application form, candidates must mandatorily refer to the eligibility criteria in detail and know all the clauses. If a candidate fills the application without meeting these terms, he will be rejected in the document verification process.
NATIONALITY / CITIZENSHIP
A candidate must be an Indian citizen or any one of the following:
a. Subject of Nepal
b. Subject of Bhutan
c. Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before 1 January 1962 to permanently settle in India
d. A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
Note: If a candidate is not an Indian citizen, he must produce a certificate of eligibility that has been issued by the Government of India.
(I) 18 to 27 years age for JE (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts.
(II) Up to 30 years for JE (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES.
(III) Up to 32 years for JE (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage.
(IV) 18 to 27 years of age for Junior Engineers (Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES.
(V) Up to 30 years of age for Junior Engineer (Civil) and JE (Electrical & Mechanical) in Border Roads Organization (BRO) of Ministry of Defense.
Note: Age concession and relaxation will be applied for SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen candidates, as per the regulations of Government of India.
SSC JE (Civil), Border Roads Organization (BRO) Ministry of Defense – Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute (Desirable – Two years working experience in the field of civil construction in monitoring and executive of projects).
SSC JE (Electrical and Mechanical), Border Roads Organization (BRO) Ministry of Defense – Three years Diploma in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) from a recognized University or Institute (Desirable – Two years of working experience in the field of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering in the area of construction in monitoring and executive of projects).
SSC JE (Civil & Electrical), CPWD – Diploma in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by the Central Government or equivalent qualification.
SSC JE (Civil & Electrical), Department of Posts -Three years Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering from an institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
Junior Engineer (QS&C) MES – (i) 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized institute/University/Board or equivalent; OR (ii) Passed Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying Sub Divisional -II of the Institute of Surveyors (India).
Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical), CWC and Farakka Barrage – Degree or Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
Junior Engineer (Civil), MES – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University OR I) Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board; and (II) Two years experience in Planning, Execution, and Maintenance of Civil Engineering works.
Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES – Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University; OR (I) Three years diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board; and (II) Two years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering works.
SSC JE Coaching Syllabus
The standard of the questions in Engineering subjects will be approximate of the level of Diploma in Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) from a recognized Institute, Board or University recognized by All India Board of Technical Education. All the questions will be set in SI units. The details of the syllabus are given below:
1. General Intelligence & Reasoning: The Syllabus for General Intelligence would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
2. General Awareness: Questions will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, and Scientific Research, etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Contact Information for SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh
- Name: Chandigarh Academy
- Location: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, India-160022
- Contact: +91-9915109266