The Staff Selection Commission has released admit cards for the November 15 Combined Higher Secondary Examination to be held for all regions. Admit cards can be downloaded from its official website – ssc.nic.in.
Admit cards for December 6 and December 20 examinations will be released on November 15. The commission has already conducted an examination on November 1. It is mandatory for students to carry the admit card to the examination hall.
Admit cards for December 6 and December 20 examinations will be released on Nov 15. The Staff Selection Commission has already conducted an examination on Nov 1. Admit cards are mandatory for entering the exam hall.
How to download the admit card:
1. Visit the official website, the link for which is ssc.nic.in.
2. Click on the link ‘Admit Card’.
3. Select the link for your region.
4. Click on the link ‘SSC CHSL LDC/DEO Admit Cards 2015’.
5. Fill the required details.
6. Download the admit card and take the print out.
A large number of candidates have applied for the exam slated for Nov 15, Dec 4 and Dec 20. The SSC conducts the Combined Graduate Level and Combined Higher Secondary Level examinations every year for different jobs in government ministries and subordinate offices of central government.