- May 10, 2014
- Chandigarh Academy
Dear aspirant, if you are searching for how to crack SSC CGL Exam than you are on right plat form.we are shearing some tips & strategies which help you to crack the exam. As we know there are three tire in SSC CGL and each tire contain different sections and marks level. In tire 1 is divided into four sections- quantitative aptitude, reasoning, English and general knowledge. Best SSC Coaching in Chandigarh.
In first tire each section contain 50 marks and time duration is 2 hours. Tire 2 is divided into two sections- Math and English. Each section contain 100 marks with time duration of 2 hours. SSC Syllabus 2014
Tips to crack SSC CGL Exam
- There are 50 questions in this section. For solve these questions your mathematically calculation should be strong .
- The basic of all important topics of this section should be clear such as Number Systems, Fractions, Ratio and Proportion, Time & Work, Percentage, Profit & Loss, , Average, Time & Distance, Partnership, Bar graph & Pie-chart.
- For improving a speed in section you will have to do regular practice on every topic. And make calculation strong.
- It is a scoring subject and easy than other sections.
- In this have some important topics on which you have to practice such as Seating Arrangements, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Statement and Conclusions, Directions, Blood Relations, Analogy, Ranking, Data sufficiency, Assumptions and Directions. Non-Verbal
- There are no need of formulas for solving question but one has to a lot of practice on every topic.
- Also deals with maximum number of problems especially with problem figures and mirror images.
- For cracking the exam one should has strong General knowledge of Indian history, Geography, economics and politics etc.
- To improve GK keep regular reading of GK books and newspaper.
- And one self keep update him with current news.
- Always share your knowledge with others and should discuss on general topics.
- To improve competitive English one should keep practice on some important topics such as Grammar, Comprehension, Error Correction, Vocabulary and Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Read English newspapers daily.
- Improve your vocabulary by knowing 10 new words everyday along with its Synonyms and Antonyms.
- It is the most important factor for crack the SSC exam.
- One should learn how much time should spent on each section?
- Give a less time on GK and give more time to Math in exam because it is time consuming.
- Equal time should be spent on English and reasoning.
If you have any doubts related to the preparation of SSC CGL Tier-1, you can comment your queries below and stay with us for the upcoming posts on SSC Exam.
Name: Surbhi Academy
Address: SCO 177, 2nd Floor, Sector 37-C, Chandigarh, India
Phone No: 9915337448Tags: how to crack SC CGL tire 1, how to prepare for SSC exam, preparation of SSC CGL, preparation of SSC tire 1