Candidates preparing for SSC Interview should focus on four major points which form the base of your first impression which you are making on your Interview Panel. The points are as follows:
- General information: Your Introduction, your family background, general things about your native place, places you have worked in, your job profile, hobbies etc.
- General Awareness: Basic knowledge from the subjects like history, geography, constitution of India, current affairs etc.
- Technical Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the subjects studied by you in your Graduation and Post-graduation.
- Things specific to SSC: Questions like about SSC, why to choose SSC, any improvement in the selection process.
Some of the most common questions asked in SSC Interview are:
- Your introduction, your family background, general things about your native place etc.
- Another common question comes from your preference of Posts.